Utah Jazz Tickets

Donovan Mitchell said that he doesn’t see his relationship with Rudy Gobert being salvageable in a recent article in the athletic. Can the Utah Jazz overcome this?
Utah Jazz Tickets
Official Utah Jazz Tickets On Sale Now!

1. jch0707
    jch0707 says:

No one is getting traded. The way you're reacting to the little bit of information we have about the situation is a bit hysterical bro. Take a deep breath. Funny nobody mentions Joe's line in the article saying things are gonna be OK

2. Jason Snyder
    Jason Snyder says:

Trade proposals don't sound like hope to me… Donovan will hopefully show some maturity and get over it. They don't have to be best buds to have a professional working relationship.

3. Drew Smith
    Drew Smith says:

You're right. When The Angel Moroni's trumpet is falling off the Salt Lake Temple, you know things are bad in Utah😂😭. We'll get through this though. I have faith that Utah and it's team will be okay, eventually.

4. Ben Coombs
    Ben Coombs says:

I don't like this situation at all. Remember when Dennis was saying "we aren't skipping any steps?" I think a step or two was skipped and we're seeing the repercussions of that.

5. Hotdoginator
    Hotdoginator says:

This is terrible. One thing just tears apart the team. This was the only thing that could have possibly shattered us. Maybe we can trade for another defensive option, like Porzingis or maybe Mitchell Robinson on the bright side. But this is just extremely upsetting. Why us?

6. Jesky W
    Jesky W says:

I still love your show and I totally respect you but I politely disagree. I stand with Joe Ingles and I think the team will get over it. At the moment I think everything is being over exaggerated.

7. Lee Christensen
    Lee Christensen says:

Honestly you're way overreacting, have you had a colleague you didn't like? Did that company fire you or the colleague? I'm betting no… They will likely keep it as is and hopefully they both realize they need each other to do what they want to do which is win.

8. S Crave
    S Crave says:

It sounds like Donovan is using this situation as an excuse to voice his conflicts with Rudy. Because the coronavirus thing was so minor in perspective.

9. Hal Jordan
    Hal Jordan says:

Some of your fans are true dumbasses man… These guys will defend Rudy until death. The team may forgive him, but it wasn't the team that got Corona… It was Donovan… Donovan had to be cooped up in isolation for WEEKS because of Gobert's devil May care attitude and you guys want Spida to just say it's ok bruh Basketball is more important than my and my families lives…. I mean I really want you people to think about if you were in his shoes and a coworker gave you Corona because he was careless… This shit can kill you in a way akin to suffocation and y'all are like I believe in Ingles! Who as far as I saw only likes Rudy's cook, and are saying Donovan is an asshole? What is WRONG with you people… This is more than basketball… These are people's LIVES!

10. Caleb Manser
    Caleb Manser says:

Jazz should be looking at Myles Turner from Indiana. The Pacers don't have a use for him since Sabonis had a breakout year. He can hit 3s and protect the rim. James, in a video in the future you should come up with a 3 team trade that gets Rudy to the Celtics, Myles Turner to Utah, and Hayward plus future picks to Indiana. Nice work as always.

11. We The North
    We The North says:

Some Jazz fans still think this is about Corona and Rudy’s locker room antics. But imo it doesnt make any sense for Mitchell to be angry about that alone. Jazz had chemistry and locker room issues all season and Gobert showed frustration due to lack of touches and wasn’t giving effort because of that especially post ASB. Sucks for Jazz that they’ll most likely split the two duo

12. We The North
    We The North says:

My Gobert trade proposal: I know Mabs wants to go after Rudy or Giannis 2021 but Rudy is available via trade and the value is low!
    Mavericks: Rudy Gobert
    Jazz: Dwight Powell, Delon Wright, WCS a 1st Rd pick

13. Raymond Kent
    Raymond Kent says:

Last video I knew it was real. You were right, but I don't understand why you have to say, "I told you so" to everybody. Saying I told you so when something bad happens is not actually a good thing. I had faith that the players could forgive and forget. Maybe I was wrong. I would rather say that I was wrong but at least I hoped for the best than to say I was right about the worst happening. Bragging that you called the Jazz's implosion isn't exactly something to be proud of. I think there are some Jazz fans who are still hoping for the best. I can't blame somebody for trying to be positive and optimistic. I don't blame somebody for not wanting to give up. I still have some hope that the players can forgive and forget but it obviously doesn't look good.
    No offense, my friend. If you are going to post opinion videos, understand that people are going to disagree with you. It's cool. No offense intended.

14. Terry Chapman
    Terry Chapman says:

I was on that livestream where he said it’s a matter of time! Did you get that info from a play in Jazz diehards unite Facebook page where I posed that, or were you there physically watching the stream as well?

15. Raymond Kent
    Raymond Kent says:

So they likely will trade Gobert. (I really hope the arena doesn't boo him when he comes back on a different team.) The Jazz will not likely get comparable value back. Rudy is worth more to the Jazz than anybody they could trade him for. Maybe the Jazz get a Ricky Rubio caliber player back for Gobert. Mitchell can't do it by himself, so the team turns into a Charlotte Hornets type team with Mitchell playing the role of Kemba Walker. Playoff hopes dashed. The first round draft pick of 2020 is also gone due to the Conley trade. Conley either leaves after next season or the Jazz don't want him after next season having never matched his play in Memphis. Ingles, Conley and Bogey might start to feel their age and the Jazz don't renew their contracts. Mitchell realizes that the team is going nowhere, realizes that Gobert was key to the Jazz's system and that maybe they should have tried to work it out. It's too late and Mitchell leaves in free agency. Sadly, Mitchell ends up never getting his jersey retired anywhere. (No fan base will love Mitchell like the Jazz fan base because Mitchell's career was born and raised in Utah. Any other team Mitchell goes to will be Mitchell's second team.)
    So trading Rudy puts Jazz in a pre-rebuild mode. Which is worse than a rebuild mode because there isn't help coming in the draft and the Jazz will limp along with what was left of the team and likely lose Mitchell as well. Drafting top players like Mitchell, Stockton and Malone late in the lottery or Rudy in the late first round is great but not reliably repeatable. The Jazz will probably not have the same playoff aspirations for 15 more years.
    Sad, but that's what we are looking at.

16. Hunter
    Hunter says:

It’s going to be a depressing day when/if Rudy gets traded. It’s gonna feel like (for me) losing a loved one. I’ve created such a connection with Rudy.