Utah Jazz Tickets

Mike Conley and the Utah Jazz took on the Boston Celtics and Conley took the Utah Jazz over the top for the win

#nba #jazz #celtics
Utah Jazz Tickets
Official Utah Jazz Tickets On Sale Now!

1. Hal Jordan
    Hal Jordan says:

Conley scored a quarter of all Jazz points 😲 where the haters at now. I been on this dude telling y'all to wait and let him get used to the Jazz team and now he's starting to. He's starting to murder it. My dude hit 6 3's shooting 60% from 3 bro…

2. Hal Jordan
    Hal Jordan says:

I think Bogey played so bad because of the away games. These long road stretches take a toll on us. I'm so happy Conley murdered it tonight. We played GREAT defense tonight. Great defense! Here's the thing though. Conley was the only person on the starting Lineup that had a positive plus/minus. And it was only plus 6 lol Everyone else had like minus 17. The bench though… All had like plus 25 or more lol. They killed it. Especially Bradley. I had to defend him against people screaming "we need a solid backup 5". I told them Bradley had potential. He actually tries to get offense boards, unlike Rudy, who will watch it go right over his head and start running back like meh… Also, Bradley is QUICK. He is a quick big man. Very fast. I think if we have him play 5 and Rudy 4 vs the Lakers we could beat them. He could stop Javale. Rudy on AD. And have Ed Davis do his job as backup.

3. Sullir
    Sullir says:

People are dismissing the games against the Wizards, Cavs and the Knicks, but I really thought I saw positive trends that carried over to this win tonight.

1) both Ingles and Conley can start or come off the bench. I really don't think it matters as long as they both get their 30ish minutes. The reason I need to point this out is because people have thought/maybe still think that Ingles can't come off the bench. Well, he can and it works. Speaking of Ingles leads to the next point.

2) I noticed in the Wizards game that Conley, Ingles and Bradly play great together. I definitely think those three are the core that makes the lineups that can also include Clarkson, O'Neale and Niang very effective. I need to add that Conley plays well with Rudy too. It took awhile to figure it out, but he's there.

4. Red 49233
    Red 49233 says:

Why is it when 1 player is having a bad night we gotta have 2 or 3 follow? Happy to see mike get a W for us!!! But the bench in the first half had the best game of there season!!!

5. Lee Christensen
    Lee Christensen says:

Let me put it in perspective for you: If I told you the Jazz would have a game against the Boston Celtics with Donovan and Bojan going 5 of 24 from the field, would you say the Jazz won that game? If the answer is no, then the Jazz are an elite title contending team if the Jazz had ALL FOUR Donovan, Mike, Bojan AND Jordan hitting on all cylinders.

6. Drew Smith
    Drew Smith says:

Okay I'm a DIEHARD Jazz fan. I watch every game. But I'll have to respectfuly disagree with you this time. Kemba Walker is better than Conley. Conley's good. He's been streaky this season but he does a lot more than just score. But Kemba is twice the player Conley is. Anyway that's my take. Go Jazz!

7. Austy
    Austy says:

Conley has been Back for at least 5 games now! For all you M.C. doubters…and p.s. 25pts tonight, I never lost faith… And I've loved the way Quinn has staggered his and Ingles and J.C's playing time.