The Utah Jazz led the Los Angeles Clippers from start to finish in one of their most dominant wins of the season. Rudy Gobert scored 15 points and grabbed 10 rebounds and was as dominant on defense as he’s ever been. There were times on the floor where the Clipper offense looked completely broken because of the inability to get any clean looks. Rudy Gobert is the defensive player of the year and there is no question.

Ricky Rubio looked great from the start scoring 9 points and going 3/5 from the field. He left the game with hamstring soreness and the Jazz can only hope that he comes back soon.

Donovan Mitchell was dazzling again. His three point shot wasn’t falling tonight but he still found ways to get to the line and score inside

source

1. Ross JP
    Ross JP says:

The Utah Jazz are one team no one wants to see in the playoffs. They'll get the Rockets in the 2nd Round which should be exciting. The first round against the Spurs will be a chess match for sure.

2. Xintus
    Xintus says:

Donovan Mitchell = ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!
    Rudy Gobert = DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR!
    Coach Q Snyder = COACH OF THE YEAR!

Utah Jazz = 2018 NBA CHAMPIONS!

I'm a believer

3. Raymond Kent
    Raymond Kent says:

Didn't one of the Warriors say that the Jazz series was the hardest series for them last year? At least the hardest series before the Finals, anyway? I don't know if I believe that, but I did hear it somewhere.

4. Des Nutz
    Des Nutz says:

Pacers guy here again. I hate to say it but I think you guys have a shot at a real run this post season. Good Luck. that win last night was Savage. We struggled both xs with em and you guys were up 30. lol

5. FURBjr
    FURBjr says:

To my mind, Ricky Rubio-san (The last samurai) is the most improved player in the league. I don't follow a lot of other teams, so I don't know for sure. Anyone want to make a case for other players?

6. Jonathan Colton
    Jonathan Colton says:

The Jazz win over 75% of their games, when Ricky Rubio scores 15 points or more (regardless of his percentage) – he is the Jazz x-factor. His importance to our playoff chances can not be over stated.

Next year, (if we are healthy) look for Rubio to average over 15 ppg, and the Jazz to win over 75% of their games. You heard it here first.

7. Ken ken
    Ken ken says:

Really Fun team to watch! You could see that they trust each other when they play. They are absolutely threat on the playoffs. I could even see them going to the finals if they keep playing like this consistently.

8. Swof
    Swof says:

I think we have a good shot at getting 55+ wins next season. Imagine we didn’t lose all of these games we should’ve won like both times against the Hawks, knicks, Heat, and losses to the hornets, nets, suns etc.. those losses happen but they happened excessively this season and we still almost had a 50win season! If we have a clean season and close out games the right way we’ll be a 55 win team

9. Joseph Cook
    Joseph Cook says:

The jazz will get the 3rd seed. I said it 2 days ago when Lillard went down. Portland plays at San Antonio and at Denver who will be clawing for a playoff spot. Then Portland comes home to face the hot jazz. Jazz should beat the Lakers but their shooting the other night had me worried. Golden state will rest up their battered team I mean the pacer demoted them to a g league performance tonight. Jazz then have to perform in Portland and I think they'll bring in major focus and playoff intensity.